PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


You WIN!

10.24.2008
And the winner is.....


Chicken drew the name and then Fifi wanted in on the winning photo action.


Karidan Kaye said...

Emilie I adore you cause everything you do is adorable!! I love reading your blog!! and The bugs bunny and tweety show was my favorite I remember watching it at 7am on saturday mornings!!! I love to do cards and dont have the money right now to get any idea books so I would love this!!!

October 23, 2008


Never fear those who didn't win.

Due to popular demand I am currently compiling a Mix CD of my Blog Setlist and there will be a 5 CD give-away very soon! (wink wink Jenny Meese!)




.

2 comments

Mandi Johnson said...

we are musical soul mates. I would love love love a CD.

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Congratulations to Karidan!! (who I think should win just for her awesomely cool name!)

Oh, mix CD's...how fun!