PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Where's Wemilie - October 08 Edition

10.13.2008
Here's where my work can be seen on magazine stands and online this month. I list these here on my blog so my Mom (in Sweden) can see them. Not trying to be braggy!"

"April 12" SCRAPBOOK TRENDS (Oct 08)

"Cupcakes" CREATING KEEPSAKES (Oct 08)

"Autumn" CREATING KEEPSAKES (Oct 08) - Layout and Featured Technique

"Beauty" SCRAPBOOK TRENDS (Sept 08)

"Light the Menorah" PAPER CRAFTS (Holiday Cards & More, Vol. 3) - CARD


.

(No, I'm not Jewish...but I can make one sweet Menorah card!)

.
.

5 comments

Kristin Reinhard said...

Loved your stuff in CK Oct 08!!!

BTW my album arrived today, such a nice way to start the day! Can't wait for the kids to go to bed tonight so i can fill it with photos!
Kristin

the real ~Roxann~ said...

YOU are fantastic!! Of course, you should be braggy!!!

r

Mandy said...

Love your work its awesome you have full braggin rights.Its kinda cool when I got your email the other day I showed hubby the pic then I ran and got my CK editon for him to see your work he's oh cool so thats her.Yep that's Emilie A.
Have a great day!

Ericka said...

very cool 4 U!! congrats you fabulous lady!

Zarah said...

Um... In Sweden? *curious*