PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


a glimpse inside my mind...

10.18.2008

I am: Emilie

I think: all of the time. My mind is always racing.

I know: my religious beliefs are true.

I want: to always feel as happy as I feel now.

I have: a kooky personality.

I dislike: when people don't take responsibility for their mistakes.

I miss: Emily Foley

I fear: the current financial recession.

I feel: grateful.

I hear: Chicken turning the pages of her Frances book from the library.

I smell: fresh air. The window is open.

I crave: creme brulee.

I cry: when I feel so blessed that I cannot contain my gratitude. And when Oprah gave away all those new cars a couple of years ago. I bawled my eyes out because she made those school teachers so happy and I was so excited for them. (I was pregnant at the time)

I usually: have dirty dishes in my sink.

I search: for my car keys...constantly.

I wonder: why people like the ramblings on my blog so much. (that's you!)

I regret: not dealing with my childhood abuse years sooner.

I wish: my siblings had the courage to deal with it now.

I love: my little family.

I care: about human beings...even strangers.

I always: check my email.

I worry: that my girls will grow up and not know how beautiful and special they are.

I am not: easily offended

I remember: What makes America great, even when this political race makes me angry.

I believe: that people are capable of amazing things.

I sing: in the car with my girls. As loud as I want. I don't care who sees me.

I don't always: keep things as organized as I should.

I argue: with myself when I am trying to make a decision.

I write: to nurture my soul.

I win: Scrabble...every time. No matter who I play.

I loose: Games of chance...always.

I listen: to my blog music every day.

I don't understand: People who are cranky all of the time.

I can usually be found: at the computer.

I need: to eat more healthy again.

I forget: the last time I felt so loved.

I am happy: to be me.

13 comments

It's Me...shell said...

This was a fun one wasn't it. I'm glad you did it too

Mandy said...

Cool post.I emailed you hope you got it some I sent haven't been received.Just wanted to say thanks for my goodies I love them!

Emily said...

I cried at that Oprah too. We desperately needed a new car at that time and I felt sick that I wasn't there. I actually had to turn the TV off so I didn't see their happy faces. So yes, I cried out of jealousy and spite. I guess I'm not as good a person as you.

miss you too!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

All of these things are what makes you so stinkin' fantastic!!!

I remember that Oprah and cried, too. I just loved it when Oprah was screaming, "YOU GET A CAR! AND YOU GET A CAR! AND YOU GET A CAR! AND YOU GET A CAR!" I bawled like a baby and I was not pregnant!!


I am in love with my Layout! I am going to print it and put it with my other layouts by friends! You are the sweetest ever!!

xoxo

roxann

Anonymous said...

What a sweet ideal. I had to stop watching Oprah at work because I turned into a blubbering idiot. And I don't cry pretty...yup, pretty darn scary!

Marie said...

I am one of those blog stalkers who doesn't comment often enough. I will try to be better because more often than not your posts inspire me to be better, whether it be in my scrapping, in my life, or in my desire to do better. Thanks for being an inspiration, but mostly for just being you. That is inspiring.

Anonymous said...

cool list. gotta do that on my blog. :-)

Candice said...

You are: brilliant :)

You should play me Scrabble on Facebook. I'm fair competition! ;)

bcre8uv said...

I don't think I've ever lost at Scrabble. I would totally take you on! ;)

Unknown said...

This is awesome :) I hope you don't mind if I use these questions on my blog!

Anonymous said...

Love your answers --- great insight to who you are.

Kristin Reinhard said...

Just might have to use this one on my blog too!!

Great insight

*reyanna* said...

awww... love this to pieces. Made me smile all over. Thanks for this! :)