Can you smell that?
Something pretty darn cool is cooking up.
It's the new Paper Crafts GOURMET Special issue.
If you love food and paper crafting (yes....and YES!), this is the recipe book for you! It includes over 50 original recipes and over 110 projects to complement those recipes.
Projects include:
• Clever containers
• Gorgeous tags and wraps
• Fun food markers
• And much more!
I know for me and my family, in the current economy, I am looking for a bunch of great ideas for inexpensive, but impressive neighbor gifts. And this is one place where my creativity comes to a screeching halt...seriously. The furthest I get is Maybe I could put a fun tag on this paper plate of cookies. And we all know I kinda suck at cards. This book is a must have for me this year.
Pre-order your copy of Paper Crafts Gourmet by clicking here!
I am so excited to get to share with you this exclusive sneak project from inside this amazing Idea Book.
Cheesy Garlic Drop Biscuits
By: Alisa Bangerter

This is a perfect recipe to pull out if you are short on time because there is no rolling or cutting. The cheese and garlic add extra kick to a plain biscuit, and kids love them. They are the perfect accompaniment to serve with soups or stews, and are great served with a salad.
INGREDIENTS
2 c. flour
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
4 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2/3 c. butter or margarine
1 1/2 c. grated cheddar cheese
1 1/4 c. milk
Chives (optional)
DIRECTIONS
Mix together dry ingredients. Cut in butter with pastry cutter until mixture is fine. Add cheese and mix well. Add milk and stir until just moistened. Drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Sprinkle top with chopped dried or fresh chives if desired. Bake at 400 degrees for approx. 15 minutes.
COORDINATING PROJECT: Here's the super cute (and impossible for me to think of on my own) gift tag. Also by Alisa Bangerter.

SUPPLIES: Cardstock: (ivory) Dye ink: (Black) Stewart Superior Corp.; (Summer Sun) Stampin’ Up! Specialty ink: (Mango Lemonade color wash) Stewart Superior Corp. Color medium: (black chalk) Craf-T Products Accents: (black brads) Making Memories; (chipboard bat, moon) Melissa Frances Fibers: (black striped ribbon) Pebbles Inc. Font: (Black Family) www.dafont.com Adhesive: (foam tape) Finished size: 3" x 4 1/2"
1. Make tag from cardstock.
2. Crumple tag and smooth out. Spray edges with color wash; let dry. Apply chalk.
3. Ink chipboard moon; let dry. Chalk edges and adhere.
4. Ink chipboard bat; let dry. Adhere with foam tape.
5. Print sentiment on cardstock; trim and tear edges. Chalk edges and adhere with foam tape. Attach brads. Attach ribbon with brad.
And in other news....GO PHILLIES!
World Series Champs!
WOOT!
The excitement was electric last night.
People honking their horns, screaming and getting happily drunk.
A celebration style as American as...well....baseball.
.







3 comments
I'm pretty sure if they lost there would have been riots in the street. Wasn't it phillies fans who threw batteries at santa?
Oh YUM! This is the second yummy biscuit recipe I found today! http://sarahsfabday.blogspot.com/
These one's look delicious too! Thanks for sharing!
Did you just change your blog layout? AND those buiscuts look divine. They remind me of the "Cheddar Bay Busicuts" from Red Lobster and I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove those.
Post a Comment