PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Crafts like this make me realize...

10.31.2008
....I'm kind of a butt-dog.

Someone you know is going to be a Guest Artist over at the The Paper Mill blog in November.
And by "someone you know" I mean me.

So I went to the blog and went back in time for a few months to refresh my mind on all of their great project tutorials and I saw this...



Seriously. Can you believe the genius of this?

This project is by Robin Willis and step by step instructions can be found on the Paper Mill blog here as well as how to make adorable matching napkin holders. And yes, she hand cut, folded and inked those leaves one by one.

And that's when I realized...I may think I am a crafty-vixen, I never would have been this creative. But having given that amazing plug for myself, stay tuned later today for the link to my first project as Guest Artist. LOL!
.
.

1 comment

Robin said...

Emilie,
I love your first project on the Paper Crazy blog!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment about one of my projects! It made my day. Check out my blog post about it!!
Have a wonderfully spooky Halloween!!!
Robin