a must watch... Let's discuss Project Runway last night. LOVE the final three! And although Kenley's attitude seriously sucked in the last few episodes (questioning Tim Gunn?!!!...The NERVE!) her line looks pretty good. And I breathed a huge sigh of relief that Cato made it in. She is gunna rock it and let's be honest...the judges would have not like Jarelle's line. But the serious dark horse of the competition has been the outwardly dowdy but inwardly fabulous Leanne. She's gunna take it...I betcha!
a must hear... Ben Sollee.
Seriously amazing.
It's just him and a cello.
No drums no nothing.
You will LOVE it.
You have to see him live. He picks his cello like a bango.
Like in this cover of Boys Don't Cry
Awesomeness.
PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments
I agree - I totally think Leanne will be the winner!
Lovin Ben! Have a great day!!
Now that we live with my in-laws for a little while, they have Bravo and yes, I've been sucked in by Project Runway! I LOVE it!! But I'm going for Cato!! I just love her color and her clothing is always well made. Yea! But what a cop-out to take all of them!
Ben totally rocks! Good Find!
I was SO worried for Korto! Thank goodness she made it!! *whew!!* And I have to admit...Kenley's bridal gown/bridesmaid dress were fab! (Silly little girl...questioning the master...tisk, tisk!!) Can't wait to see the finale!! I think Leanne's the front runner, too.
Should be an exciting show!!
Never doubt the Oregonians!! ;)
Post a Comment