PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Halloween Costumes

10.31.2008
Ella as Madeline. (store bought)
The dog is Genevieve



Evangeline as a Woodland Sprite. (Homemade)




Heading off on a Halloween adventure together.



10 comments

Emily said...

That Madeleine costume is quite possibly the CUTEST costume I've ever seen. they both look adorable!

It's Me...shell said...

I love the costumes, and the photoshop! They both look so cute

Peg said...

so stinking cute - I think Ella should get all the candy she wants!

dawn said...

to freakin' adorable for words!!!!!!!


Evangeline melts my heart!

Anonymous said...

Those costumes are just too darling for words! Total cuteness!

Unknown said...

Incredibly CUTE!!

Stephanie said...

They are ADORABLE!

Missy said...

DARLING costumes!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh -- they looked so adorable. Those costumes are AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

You win the cutest costume contest for your girls!! They are so adorable. I showed my hubby the posting over at Bad Girls and even he loved them.