PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Create A Memory Photos

10.26.2008

Remember my Create A Memory challenge from last week?
I thought I would post a few of the photos I received.
I think this is so magical.
These Mom's stopped their busy lives and did something truly fun with their kids.
And their children might remember that day...out of all of their childhood memories that fade.

As for my day, I had a million errands to run, so I dragged my kids to the Super Wal*mart. But at the end is where it got fun. They have an automated carousel at the Wal*mart by the exit. I let the girls hop on for a ride. And you know the part where the ride ends and they say "Again!" Well, for this special day I plunked $3.00 worth of quarters (at 50 cents per ride) in continually. And let them ride their hearts out. It was very simple, yet very fun.

Here's what some of my blog readers did...

Jennifer S. let her daughter play in the autumn leaves and even played along with her (the most important part).


Emily F. took her kids to see the movie Beverly Hills Chihuahua and they even snuck in food from Chick-Fil-A. That part is very fun indeed.


Kim C. and her cute son, Josh, carved three pumpkins and roasted the seeds too. Here he is by his favorite pumpkin.

4 comments

Missy said...

That's so fun!! I wish I could've participated. I know, like buying a home and moving is really a good excuse!
And I know Jen!! She's the coolest!! I'm glad she participated!

Helena said...

Oh what fun photos!

xxxx

kimberlee said...

Awwhhh how cute!!! My son was like "there I am!!!" Thanks for doing this... I am going to try and make sure to do more of the little things. Thanks! :)

The Sonboul's said...

What a CUTE idea em! Love it and how rocking is that pumpkin?!!!