PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


2 posts in one day?!!

10.15.2008
What is this world coming to?!
Scrap Faith....that's what.

Here's my layout for the newest ScrapFaith challenge. And it's a good challenge which examines what your purpose is in this life and are you fulfilling it?

Interesting things to think about even if you're not a scrapper.



Almost all products are from the Kenner Road October kit.
Which was a delicious kit, I might add.
.
.

7 comments

Mandy said...

Emilie this layout is beautiful!I checked out the kenner kits OMG awesome!

dawn said...

thanks for the great tunes on your blog. I have my MAC cranked and am makin' dinner while jammin out..

:) Dawn

p.s. I think I am going to check out the Wondertime mag.. thanks!!!

Jessica said...

this is a great Lo Em! love the colors especially.

my surgery is this friday, say a prayer for me, I'll let you know how it goes. YIKES. scary.

LisaW said...

okay...so I saw this on your twitter page "Wondering how 500 people can visit my blog every day and I only get 12 comments?" and I must confess, I am one of them!

I just love your layouts Emilie and your blog is always entertaining - thanks. Lis.

the real ~Roxann~ said...

You know, you've been posting 2 times a day quite a bit lately! I guess you have lots to say!! :)

Nice LO! Those KR kits are really cool! Love the vintage stuff!

pink4u said...

I too, visit your Blog every day...sometimes I leave a comment..but will now more often...You are so talented! Big Fan Here... :)
I also check your Freeze Happy Blog and have used a few of your recipies...Yum!!!
Thanks for such a Happy Place to visit!!!
Take Care,
Joanie :)

Sissy said...

Emilie, I love that layout. How sweet! I love the design of it, and the journaling is sweet. I have always felt that too... Thanks for sharing, it's gave me an inspiration for a layout. Have a great weekend!