PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


You Better...or ELSE!

10.30.2008
People, people, people.
Why aren't you watching 30 Rock?
It's hilarious!
And I mean gut busting hilariosity!
Check this out....



Tonight's premier is gunna be a doozy.
So turn it on...or ELSE!

P. to the S.
Did you notice the complete blog facelift?
Still trying to come up with something that doesn't annoy me after 3 weeks.
Thinking this cute little header will make me smile for more than a month.

5 comments

The Sonboul's said...

LOL that is way to funny!and by the way... I love the "P to the S"
LOVE IT AHERN!

bcre8uv said...

Totally adorable header!

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of the blog and I LOVE 30 Rock.

Kristin Reinhard said...

Really love the new header - noticed it straight away! Was thinking, hey this isnt Emilie's blog.

Great work!!!

Jon, Liz, Max and Luke said...

That is one of my favorite 30 Rock moments as well..."He gambled away my welfare check"...wonderful.