PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


I am Twitter-pated!

10.14.2008
My cute friend Kimberly introduced me to Twitter.
And it's super-cool.

It's a running online community
where you continually update with
the answer to one question:
What are you doing?

It's amazing how fun it is to see your
friends add little snippets and random
thoughts throughout their day.

If you wanna see what I am doing
click this cute little button in my side-bar.




Wanna join?
Do it and then you can update your own
life and watch what your friends are doing as well!

http://www.twitter.com/

See ya there!

6 comments

Holly said...

thanks fo much for your e-mail, it totally calmed my nerves. although we won't be moving for 12-18 months, it helped to have some insight as to what life would be life. You are awesome!

Dana (*danavee*) said...

Oh my word... I've considered doing the Twitter thing, but I know for a fact that it would become an addiction. I'm bad enough on Facebook... add Twitter, and I might as well just fuse my laptop to my lap.

elizabeth kartchner said...

i've heard it's addicting.
i'll have to check it out!!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

I do facebook....I've not even looked into Twitter. Maybe I should....

roxann

Jon, Liz, Max and Luke said...

EMMM...we need your help to figure out how to make our blog picture header not ENORMOUS! We are blog impared. Any help?

Love the toast pic.

Jon and i have felt Delaware calling to us, and feel that a trip should be planned soon.

Sara Ancich said...

ok...this is fun... but how do you get it on to the blog? need help...pleeeeease!