
I have recently discovered a fun little singer.
And get this, her name is Emilie Mover.
Another "IE" Emilie....we're a dying breed.
And by dying breed I mean we're a French Canadian breed.
And, as I listened to a sample or two her her music, I stumbled upon a ringtone freebie. Yep, I downloaded it to my phone and it's truly free.
Upbeat, fun, lyrical...a great ringtone.
Click here to listen to the song.
Want it?
Text the word SCENT to 62407. It will reply with a text. Choose options and click "save sound".
You'll want to let it go to voicemail, just so you can hear the song.
Promise.







3 comments
Oh my golly.... THANK YOU Emilie!!! I heard this song on a Bounce commerical and that song has been stuck in my head. I was just thinking last night as I heard it once again that I REALLY need to search for that song. And I read your bog and PooF!!! It's here!!!! :)
And I was sooooo close to spelling my daughter's Emily like your Emilie. Being a Kimberlee rather than a Kimberly, I kinda liked that. :)
OK... I'm done. :) Again... THANKS! :)
Oh my, her voice is so calming and wonderful!
That's great you found someone you like that even spells her name the same! P.S. I'm loving the 4 photo display. Love that Chicken and Dugan
Post a Comment