PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Sunday Sketch

10.25.2008
Hello All!
Happy Sunday to you.



This weeks sketch is a two photo sketch.
These are by far the hardest for me to make work, since design principles say that you should always use odd numbers. And somehow four photos are easier for me to use. Anyhoo...I like how this one turned out. Give it a try! I'd love to see what you create.

Here's my little Fifi at around 11 months.
Her tiny little bottom teeth had just come in and I found them delightfully cute.



This layout was made using products entirely from a new kit by Paislee Press called SOCIOLOGIE coming soon to the oscraps.com store.
I am LOVING the yellows and greys of this line.

P.S. If you want to have your Create a Memory picture on the blog you have to send it to me by tonight at midnight so I can post the adorable pictures I have received so far on tomorrow's post.

5 comments

Anonymous said...

Hi Emilie
Gorgeous photos there :) Lovely layout too ;)
I just been noseying around on your twitter (cos ur one liners have me giggling!) and I noticed you mentioned that we (brits) call cheese on toast Welsh Rabbits...I laughed so hard i almost...wellyou can imagine! I have to tell you what we really call it and what it reall is...!!!
Its called Welsh Rarebit! It is a thick cut slice of bread with a thick layer of melted cheese and chopped pineapple on top.
A little bit more exciting than cheese on toast but given that the welsh did NOT create it i'm baffled why its even got its name!! LOL
Now thats off my chest...;) I will move on to something else you have commented on....500 visitors to your blog per day and only 12 comments....I have that too, I have a mere 50-60 per day and NO comments!! :( :( yet i comment on SO many others! and what puts salt in the wound is that my three trackers show different amount of people going there, my counter doesnt keep up and i dont rightly know how many go there now...confused? You bet!! So i sympathise with ya!! :)
Happy sunday!
Debsx

Lain said...

I want a red-headed baby!

Cassie said...

Cute photos and love the sketch!

*reyanna* said...

Love this sketch! Ultra cute! :)

Nevis said...

OMG!!! That is SUCH a gorgeous layout. The color, the layout, the photos, it's perfect. You're so talented!