PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Foley Fourth + Weeding + Something Funny

10.09.2008
I saw this on Emily Foley's blog and thought it was kind of fun.
You post the fourth picture from the fourth folder on your computer.
And I swear to you...no lie.
That just happened to be a picture I took of Emily's family.
Seriously....it's almost creepy how that happened.



Trying (in vain I might add) to organize my scrapping stuff.
When we moved I got rid of more than half of my stash of scrapbooking supplies and get this...I still packed more than 10 boxes. Oy.

Something's gotta give.
It's time to go through the boxes with some great music playing, a 2 liter of Dr. Pepper by my side and weed, weed, WEED!

Something Funny. This week Ella said to me,

"Fifi's diaper is stanky.....that's the word on the street."

No heartfelt baby formula commercial is a better seller of Motherhood than that.
I'm so proud!
(Sniff. Sniff.)
.

7 comments

Dana (*danavee*) said...

LOL, today Max announced, "Jenny STINKS! Mom! It's BAD!"

(and since when am I "Mom"?! I only answer to "Mama" thank you very much!)

Mandy said...

That's too funny.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the laugh ... seriously, I laughed out loud here at the office!

Marie said...

1. Love the feet.

2. I recently moved too. I didn't go far, but had to consolidate from one large scrapping room into 1 large suitcase...no lie. But I did it. I am completely on a different level of scrapping than you are though as I am sure that you have a ton more stuff than I do. But still...one large suitcase...come on! A girl has got to have something!

3. Hilarious.

PS: Ali posted one of my LO's on her blog today. It is at the bottom. I did her challenge, but was in the midst of moving, so I did one page of pictures from the whole week. Check it out.

Adrienne said...

Hahahaha! "...that's the word on the street." Too funny.

Interesting idea, I'm off to post my "4th".

kimberlee said...

Oh now that is just TOO funny!!!

Jennifer said...

Tears rolling! I had to share with the other half... had him going too.

Jennifer in WA