PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Sunday Sketch : Old School Re-Do

10.04.2008
I love that a lot of you have sent me links to your layouts made using one of my sketches. Keep that love coming! There may be a RAK in your future. (wink wink!)

Here's a kind of new sketch for this week.




When I said kind of new, it's because I made this layout about Ella back in 2006.



But I revisited it today and created this layout about Evangeline.



It was so fun going through my older layouts and lifting myself.

This layout was made using Emily Merritt's RETRO QUIRK line. LOVE this line!!!

5 comments

Megan said...

Fun sketch! Love the layouts. :)

Mandy said...

Cool sketch! Beautiful layout.

Denise said...

love them!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute layout!

LOVE your blog!

Kristin Reinhard said...

Wow love that LO
Its going into my must create a LO pile!