Maybe fashion is my drug.
Let's talk PROJECT RUNWAY Finale!
First...I found it very odd this year that there was no "twist" like ever other season. There was also no angry and confrontational reunion show preceding the finale. Wonder what that's about? The Season 2 reunion show is one of my faves ever!
Anyway, let's take on the collections one by one.
Kenley....not so great. She had one dress that was divine (shown below), but the rest was highly over-styled. And even though this is supposed to be an assessment of her product I do find it necessary to throw in, once again, that her attitude sucked. You don't question Tim Gunn...ever!

Korto....pretty darn good. I really loved her pleating. And her colors were quite good as well...although one dress (this one) was pretty over-worked and really hurt her collection. I think she will definitely be a force to be reckoned with in the coming years. My favorite look...

And finally, Leanne....the dark horse. She once referred to herself as a Silent Fashion Assassin...and she was right! LOVE that she won! Her collection was completely breathtaking! It had the best flow by far of all of the collections. It did get a bit repetitious, but each piece was delightful. And here's my favorite of hers...although it was hard to choose a fave.

And as a final solidifying of the grossly inappropriate amount of television hours I take in...did anybody notice this model in Karto's show?

It's Bianca from Cycle 9 of America's Next Top Model. Didn't she just punch out Nikki Blonsky? Yep. Oh this world of Pop Culture....it sucks me in!
Think you're a PROJECT RUNWAY expert?
Take the Quiz here.
I got 47/50.
Questions about the models really shouldn't count though!
.
.







7 comments
YAY! I'm glad Leanne won too!
This Oregonian is sooooo excited that Leanne won! And, how cool to see Tim Gunn cruising Portland on a tandem bike!!! Love it! :D
haha I don't watch the show, but I feel like I do with all you girls twittering about it! :)
And totally know what you mean about that weird hang overish feeling. I've felt like that before.... weird
Whenever I feel weird like that, I'm like.... oh no! What if I'm pregnant?! And then I'm not.
the end.
heh
Woot Woot! give it up for my Home Town girl LEANN!! we are so happy so won here, I loved the finale! and I think I would have been sad if Kenley won. her attitude SUCKED big time!
I love the girl that won, too. My favorite outfit was the cream skirt suit with the pleated petals that curved around it. She was by far the best. There was no "bad look"...it was somewhat repetitious, but if you look at actual designers collections - they get repetitious, too. I loved the colors. So beautiful!
Did you see Bianca in a Macy's commercial a few weeks ago? I saw it and was like "hey look, someone from ANTM!" I too watch way to much TV, lol
There were two ANTM models...Dani was there also. I def. watch too much TV!
Post a Comment