PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Conversation At My House...

10.16.2008

.
Me: Can we talk about something?

Chicken: Sure!

Me: Heavenly Father gave us our bodies. They are special and they are the only bodies we are ever going to have, so we have to take extra good care of them.

Chicken: Okay.

Me: That means you have to wipe your bum every time you use the potty.

Chicken: Oh....okay Mommy.

.
.
.
Who says Motherhood isn't glamorous?

.
.

5 comments

It's Me...shell said...

I thought I said that...huh. I guess it's not. The things you learn. Chicken is so great. I miss her face

Gina said...

LOL!!!!! That's great.

the real ~Roxann~ said...

What a sweetie!! It's funny how they don't consider that a priority!!!

Nevis said...

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Sissy said...

Omg, how funny Emilie!!! I went through that a few years ago with my dss. I like how you handled it! Thanks for the laugh!