PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Even creepy people need time savers...

10.10.2008

So, you know I can spy on you right?
Well I can.

I have a nifty and hidden little stat counter (sneaky huh?) that not only tells me how many people come to this blog each day, but also what site you came from, where you live and how long you stayed.

Do you feel violated?

Well so do I because I was checking the stats yesterday and found a huge flux of hits to my Freeze Happy blog. When I clicked the link they all came from, it was from a Forum dedicated to people with S&M Fetishes. Indeed.

And let me add here (because it needs to be addressed) that the photo that appeared when I unknowlingly clicked on that link is permanently and detrimentally seared into my brain. Ick.

Apparently, even creepy people have the desire to freeze meals ahead in order to save time. And who is to say what they could do with all of the freed up extra time?


Hmmmmmmmmmm.....
.
.

14 comments

HallMom said...

Ew! That's gross. Hope that image gets out of your head soon!
Kristie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness-I have regained my composure, gotten up off the floor and am now once again sitting on my stool since I was laughing so hard at your post.
Just wanted to let you know-I am not a creep-I love your blog and am a fellow scrapper who continues to be inspired by you all the time:) thanks for the great laugh:)

Emily said...

I'm dying! Hilarious! My first job was when I was 15. I worked at the copy center in Office Max, and this dude came in once a month to copy a newsletter for his special group. Dude wore a muscle shirt and super short spandex. The newsletter? S&M. I was WAY too young to have to look at stuff like that. It was awful. Why does stuff like that never leave your brain?!

Missy said...

Do you know if I check you on Google Reader? That would really be amazing!
That is really gross...but you should be flattered! ;)

Mandy said...

OMG that is hilarious!Don't ya wish they made those wands like in Harry Potter where you could take all those unforgettable thoughts out of your head?
Ok so now you know I visit your blog all the time. ya wanna know why? For posts like this after a day like I had today this was a great way to end it sitting here giggling.
As always thanks Emelie!
Have a great night

Mandi Johnson said...

haha that is hilarious! But kinda unfortunate... to unknowingly click that link!!

Candice said...

lolol! & ewwww.

Emily said...

to missy: the answer is yes (at least you can from my statcounter, emilie may have a different one than i do).

stevie kay said...

Ha HA HA! So you can see the twenty times a day I log on here to use your music as background music. (sheepish smile) Opps!

Unknown said...

ewwwww.

Jennifer said...

Flashes going through my head! I'm sure it was a 'eye'ful for you too! Thanks for sharing!

Jennifer in WA

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness....I about wet my pants....YUCK, GROSS, NASTY, & EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Missy said...

Then you have to tell me where I can get this stat thing!

Lauralee said...

SO...you found out about my secret forum. (so kidding) I must admit I laughed so hard at this one. So random. Who goes to some fetish sight and then thinks "hmm, I wonder what I should make for dinner?" Odd. Funny, but odd.

And do tell about the secret counter!!!