- Ella, at the dinner table, while telling Daddy that earlier that day Fifi had removed her diaper and pooed on the floor.

Just another reason why I am not like Ali Edwards....not matter how much I like her!
I peruse Ali's blog daily for her amazing inspiration, candid photos and thoughtful views on life and capturing the everyday. I gaze admiringly at the pictures of Ali sending her dapper hubby off to work or making her bed with her cute pregnant self. And her healthy lunches make me keenly aware that my diet is photographically less romantic (as I munch on a breakfast of Fruit Loops and a Dove Double Chocolate Ice Cream bar).
But it's my life...and I love it!
Just the way it is.
Even if there is poo on my floor.
.







6 comments
Word, sister! :D
Emilie I am so glad to see this post.We had a poo floor thing the other day too. I Love Ali too but my life is much like yours except I have 3 kiddies. I wish life was more organized and "leave it to beaverish" but its not and I'm ok with that too.Love your blog and seeing the way you capture life.Have a great weekend!
I'm more of the "Poo on the floor kind of mom too". Rock on!
We're all about the poo in this house w/3 boys. I even took photos of the last incident to scrap ~ kind of afraid of the looks I'm going to get though when I finally have them printed! LOL! :)
Ha...you're way funny! And I like your idea of breakfast. I'd go for that, just minus the fruit loops. :-)
I love how you love your world, I smile at the usual frowned on things and know that some day soon that may not happen again (or may repeat) and that moment is gone, or changed. Now is what I live for, even with all the mishaps, disappointments, letdowns and aggravations...I wouldn't trade it for the world!! Debs
Post a Comment