PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Where's Wemilie - February 2009

2.05.2009

Here's where my work can be seen on magazine stands and online this month. I list these here on my blog so my Mom (in Sweden) can see them. Not trying to be braggy!

Hey mom...click on the images to make them larger! Sorry there's only one. My computer had an issue and all other layout photos got lost. oops!

I got a few layouts picked up for the February/March issue of Ready, Set, Create! and surprise surprise...one of my layouts made the cover! Woot!




Banana Bread CREATING KEEPSAKES (February 2009)
Valentine’s Photo CREATING KEEPSAKES (February 2009) - photo
1st Love SCRAP N’ ART (Jan/Feb 2009)
Joy SCRAP N’ ART (Jan/Feb 2009)
My Favorite People SCRAP N’ ART (Jan/Feb 2009)

You can also catch me as a Guest Artist at Pencil Lines Sketch blog on February 8th. I designed the sketch for the team and will be showcasing a layout using brand new products from the CHA.

3 comments

The Sonboul's said...

you crafty minx you ;)

Anonymous said...

You are everywhere!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing this list every month. Brag away! You deserve it!