
- If you're having a bad day, I'll call your answering machine and sing rock ballads in a truly awful karaoke style. You have got to hear my version of Total Eclipse of the Heart. So bad...it's good. (Heidi)
- You can bawl your eyes out, and you never have to apologize for crying. (Heidi, Lolly)
- I'll take that funny Blogger toolbar off of the top of your blog for you so your grandma doesn't accidentally click it and see porn. (Lizzy, Susan and many others)
My friends are the best in the world and I couldn't live without them!
.
.







15 comments
I love you chicka! You will always Rock My World! I am just glad that I get the benefits again!!!!!
We must be on the same wave length.
I just did a whole blog post shout out to you and your bloggin' ways!
oh man, if only my face wasn't so SHINY, he might actually choose me. ohhh, orlando.
Here's to great friends! Have a great day!
I have to comment again. Lolly's is seriously perfect. It looks so REAL!
oh oh can we be friends? you are one seriously funny lady! and cool - very cool. (is that enough sucking up?) but, honestly, I think it is all true.
Me with Jack Black please.
Hey, I'm blog stalking you from Jen Meese's post. I'm Jen's "cuzzin" (we use that term very loosely). I've been listening to your blog soundtrack all morning and totally love it! There are a bunch of artists I've never even heard of, so thanks for introducing me and making my winter day a little sunnier!
Emilie you are so funny I'd love to hear the rock ballads on my voicemail. Those pics of Lolly and Emily are too cool. You make me smile when I read you blog. When I surf the net I always come to check out what your gonna say next. Have a great day!!
ya know, I'm glad that "one blog" ragged on ya. I've never been over here, and decided that I really like you. I bookmarked ya(that's a big compliment) :)
Seriously - what a talent! I am certain that if my niece had met Orlando and had their picture taken I would have heard about before this! Sweet!!
oooh, oooh, pick me, pick me :) i'll be your friend, especially if you could tell me how to get that funny blogger toolbar off my blog. even if you can't, i'll still be your friend ;P
well, you're my new bff so how DO i get that toolbar to go away!?!?! and how about MY face on say...a victoria's secret model? :D
I love love your blog Emilie! Can you teach me how to make mine look all purty like yours?!!? :-)
I need a pic of me with Hugh Jackman immediately, if not sooner. ;)
LOVE your blog, love you.
xoox
SWAK
Lain
Post a Comment