Yesterday was a fabulous Valentine's Day. We woke up and gave the girls a bath and headed to a Valentine's Day party. The last three days Ella's asthma has been worse than ever. Yesterday, we got new medicine for her nebulizer and it has made a huge difference. Here she is doing her breathing treatment. She was just out of the bath and sat patiently and did her treatment while watching cartoons.

I'm not a big "flowers" girl, but you know I want candy. Matt gave me a beautiful card and a box of delicious chocolates. Then, in the evening, he made our family a love dinner. He hand made Chicken Cordon Bleu, rosemary roasted potatoes and grilled asparagus. What a man! Am I the luckiest girl alive?!!
After the girls went to bed we had our Valentine's Day tradition. Watching When Harry Met Sally and eating junk food. I gave him the Marvin Gaye card I made. He loved it. And then.......well.......you know the rest. {wink!}
Hope every one's day was as filled with love as mine.
.
.







7 comments
basketball...splits with the missionaries...stake conference...wink. that was our valentine's day.
Hi Emilie-- just started reading your blog (did you know it won't come up on google reader for some reason?) Anyway, I LOVE it. It's my new daily read, girl. :)
P.S> When Harry Met Sally is one of the best ever... I think I could recite 90% of it by heart.
what a wonderful day! thanks for sharing :-)
totally feel your blog! Mind if I come hang out admine your photograpy and humor? :)
Sweet! What a great day for you! I gave the hubs the Marvin Gaye card after he got home from the stake dance and he thought it was great. Thanks for that ;)
Have a good one!
~Ash
Sounds like you guys had a great day.
You deserve it!
And how sweet is that picture! She is a good kiddo to sit and do that on her own.
hmmm...we too know that nebulizer well (unfortunately)
hope she is feeling MUCH better & not too psycho from the "juice"...lol
xoxox
g
Post a Comment