
Yesterday was Matt's last day at his job at the A.I. Dupont Children's Hospital.
It was a sad day.
This is the job that brought us here from Utah.
The job that has opened doors and taught Matt so much.
The job whose workers were more than nice and welcoming to our family. And because they are amazing, they invited us for a little going away party.
One of the women from the office baked a cake and we had all kinds of other snacks. Everyone loved our girls and it was a wonderful day.
The hospital has tons of these wagons to transport the patients. We got permission to use one, since there were so many extras today. The girls loved it.

All of Matt's coworkers were so sweet to us. Here's a worker letting the girls type on her keyboard and let Ella draw in her planner.

Were you wondering when the REAL me was going to translate into a photo?
The charade is over. Here I am.
This lobster is painted on the wall at the Children's hospital where Matt works.

.
.







6 comments
okay the lobster one? hi-larious. that's so nice that matt had such good co-workers.
You would make the prettiest lobster in the sea!
This lobster photo made my day lol. I'll take it with me in my heart all day! ;)
I'm so happy things have worked out with the job! It's sad making changes, but the good thing is... you have a family to do it with.
I love ya Em! I think your amazing! YOu ARE a sister to me ;)
Awww how sweet of them! Love the lobster photo girlie!
Hee hee on the Chet reference on the Real World. If he's not an accurate representation, I'll assume that family on Big Love is. NOT. Ha ha. Good luck on your next move!
That is a sad day, but on the plus side you all look great. And Eva is so grown up
Post a Comment