And so I guess it's time to come clean about the blog photos I quite obviously didn't take....for those of you who can't figure it out for yourselves, here is my confession.
Not only is THIS a stock photo...

Also, surprise surprise! I also didn't pose these kitties in karate gear and snap this photo in the miniature dojo that sits in my living room...

And, for any of those who wonder, I also never took this photo of Mickey Rourke at the Golden Globes.
.
Awwwww, it feels good to finally come clean about not attending the Golden Globe's and standing on stage in front of Mickey!
<--------However, this photo of my secret lover, Becks, was totally taken by me during an intimate night when he professed his love to me and showed me his new chest tattoo. It's kind of embarrassing how into me he is.
And while I think it's completely sad and ridiculous for people to waste time even thinking about whether or not I am a good person based solely on taking possible photos of the Amish, it has occurred to me that in order to save crazy people undue time and gossip, I will start indicating when a photo I post on my blog is a stock photo.
.
.








36 comments
oh man i am DYING! can you take a photo of ME and david beckham together? thanks.
Woot! Woot! Emilie FOREVER!! :)
Hi Emilie. I started reading your blog about a week ago and just love it.
This entry had me in stitches!!
Keep up the good work, your layouts are amazing.
Kim xx
Oh my golly... David is TOO funny!!!
And yes... there is tons of stock photography out there of the Amish. Even Amish sometimes allow photography so long as you don't include a good shot of their face (as in this pic)... just ask beforehand. AND 99% of the stock photography of the Amish are ACTORS... I always laugh hysterically watching the tourists on the buggy rides loving the fact that the "amish" tour guides are posing for pics.... Ummm... that's cuz they're not Amish.
Don't let 'em get you down! :)
Whoah! Hands of Emile - do you hear me girl - David is mine - I tell ya - he is all MINE!
WHAT!?! he told me my name was the only one he had ever gotten : ( hehe
Okay so seriously you totally crack me up! Love the photo on his phone! YOU ROCK!
Can you ask David if I can do a photoshoot with him? Y'know, seeing as you guys are so tight and all.... *wink*
so I read your blog all the time and I don't think I have ever commented, but let me tell you this is an awesome post!! I can't even believe how crazy people can be sometimes!!
Well, I missed the catty remark (?) but you obviously have set everyone square. Hee, hee. It was great to connect with you at CHA. Love your blog dearie.
Okay Em....you MUST make a photo of Jerrad Butler displaying his new tatoo that professes his undying love for Lolly...it is about time the world knows the truth and we stop hiding our love!
Dude, just be flattered. :)
You had me laughin so hard. I love Davids new tattoo looks great;)You are too funny. Don't let them get to you their just jealous.
Love Becks.
Also sad but a fact of life that those gossip people will always be out there and can find something wrong with anyone and everything. I guess the truly sad thing is that it says so much more about them than you.
OMG - you are killing me with this! I love the editing on the DB pic - nice touch!!!
I am a blog stalker on your blog, but after reading this post I just HAD to say something! LOL! Love Becks, love his tattoo, love his pic on his phone and L.O.V.E. your blog!
p.s. Vin Diesel has a similar tattoo, but it says "Michelle Forever".
How catty! For real.
Love Becks. Love the phone necklace and the tattoo.
emilie you are too funny. i was concerned about the kitties, thought you had a little animal cruelty going on in your studio, whew...thanks for correcting me, ha!
so sad some people are really that lame-o....
you rock!
LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of DB! (In my imagination it has my name on his chest!) Your sense of humor rocks Emilie! Have a great day! Carol.in.Canada
girl I spit my coffee on my computer screen on this one! ROFL. crazy people....thanks for clearing up the whole photo thing as it was SOOOO keeping me up at night!
lol
Wait... those cats weren't *gasp* REALLY kung-fu fighting? You lied to me, Emilie, you LIED. *cry*
grrrrrrrrllll ... I am SO jealous of you and the Beck man!!!! AWWW! gotta go do some surfin and get me somma that ... ;-) interesting post my dear - kinda sounds like the people talking are the same ones that would say "well of course it's true - it was in the paper!" as if it were real because it was written ... are you #$%^&*@ kidding me??????? I do believe that for some there is no hope :-(
I knew that Becks was into scrapbooking! You can just tell...that tatoo on his arm is actually a Prima rub-on *nods*
bravo...
:)
Oh man...I may have just peed myself....LMAO!!!!! You were definitly a comedien in your previous life!
I love how Becks is sporting you on his chest...LOL!
Ohhhhh I want my name tattooed on Becks chest. LOL I am seriously cracking up right now... Some people just have to get up off the couch and umm get a life. LOL
Hugs to ya girl.
Elisa K
YOU go Girl!!! (I love playing with catty minds! ROFLMBO)
I just spat water when I scrolled down to the kitties! Too funny Emilie!!! Man some people have way too much time on their hands to be worried about you taking pics of the Amish! Love your blog Emilie...don't change a thing!
Hi Emilie! I'm a newbie to your blog, but it quickly became one of my daily reads. Your sense of humor, and your family, along with your creations are simply gorgeous! It's unfortunate that the jelousy of others causes them to react in ways that are less than flattering. Keep up the great humor, and beautiful creations! There are tons of us out here in blogland that love your stuff, no matter what you post! :)
So how do I become one of your friends so I can have a super fabulous boyfriend?! LOL
Funniest post ever. (Said like the comic book guy from the Simpsons)
Loved this post! Your insights are humorous and hit the nail right on the head. Besides, if someone is taking the time to call anyone a "bad" anything it seems they are the one with the issues that need resovling.
Keep on doing what you do - you are an inspiration!
LOL you crack me up!!
love what you done to becks....i can just imagine this photo in our tabloids....no i'm not going to copy, save as and then sell it to our national rags!!!! LOL
on the other hand....
;)
Oh man, I'm about to pee my pants from laughing so hard! I didn't notice the "Emilie Forever" at first and boy when I did, I was laughing so hard my hubby had to come see what was going on and THEN I see the ipod picture! Girl, you ROCK!!
LOL!!! i totally love you! you bring such a fun dose HILARIOUS each time i come visit. love it!
This is soooooooo funny. I just laughed my ass off. Now I can't find it anymore and have nothing to sit on - all your fault ;) Love your blog, love this post. Many greetings from Germany - Nina
wait, hold up, you DIDN'T pose the karate kitties??!
hahaha
Post a Comment