They learn conceptual ballet moves and rhythm.
She is not yet learning official ballet positions, but she is doing plenty of twirly, and that's all she cares about for now!
Here's a little video I took yesterday after we returned home from her class.







9 comments
This is the best video ever! Lolly hearts chicken! I wish I lived close cause I would dance around the room with her and bring big fat signs to all of her dance recitals that say how much I heart her!
major skills for sure! ;)-
How cute... I forget to take out my flip video and do things like that... Need to more often. LOVE that little 3 year old voice! Get lots of that on tape because my 4 year old has already lost it... Great fun Emilie!
mad skills. no doubt.
She is really cute!!! and she does really good , too,. I would like to have her in my ballet classes. I LOVE YOU ELLA!!
Oh I miss you guys so much! she's so cute
My gosh she's so adorable! Definitely has those skills! Love her red hair!
Beautiful!
Ohmigosh!! I LOVED that! Super fabulous. :D This video is going to be famous! :)
This really really made me smile :) Thank you both for adding sunshine to the world we live in.
Many greetings from Germany
Post a Comment