PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


"October Afternoon" Delight

2.17.2009
Today is the big day at the October Afternoon blog. They have an all day carnival of full line reveals and other fun activities. I know I'll be checking in all day long to see what the team has created with these delicious new lines.

And in honor of the sneaks, here is a layout I made last night with the new Cherry Hill line, my favorite line so far. And I got a little jiggy with Martha Stewart glue pens and her amazing glitter. I glittered the title, various cherries and part of the date tag.



And here are some close-ups...


PRODUCTS - Cardstock: WorldWin - Patterned Paper: Cherry Hill line by October Afternoon - Corner Punch: EK Success - Alphabet Stickers: October Afternoon - Glitter: Martha Stewart - Glue Pen: Martha Stewart - Date Stamp: Heidi Swapp - Ink Pad: Ranger - Pen: ZIG - Scallop Scissors: Fiskars - Photo Corners and Scalloped Circle Stickers: October Afternoon

5 comments

Emily said...

you weren't kidding. that really is one of the cutest layouts i've EVER seen.

Linda Beeson said...

Oh are those cherries perfect! I am soooo going to that blog to check things out.

Just Jaime said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Love the design, the pp is delish! Love everything!

jill said...

super cute and simple!!

Anonymous said...

the words "Pitocin" and "all-natural" together make me CRINGE! lol!