PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


This & That - the Creative Edition

2.07.2009
Is Target not the best store ever?!!
Ummmm....YEAH!

First, they brought us clothing lines by the untouchable Isaac Mizrahi, whom I wrote a final paper on in my 12th grade Fashion & Merchandising class, he was then and still is, one of my favorite fashion designers. Don't worry DVF, there's still room in my heart for you too!

But now, they are gearing up to release tons of goodies by the fabulously funky and retro-licious Orla Kiely. I swoon! Check out the goods, people.


That APRON?!!
SHUT the DOOR!!!
Due to hit stores in February.
Bring it on, Target, bring it on.
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



I am the Guest Artist over at the Pencil Lines blog today!
Go check it out and see the delightful sketch I cooked up just for this occasion.
And if you are a digital scrapper, you get a free, downloadable template of my sketch. WOOT!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *



Creating Keepsakes has a brand new blog! Like the magazine, it is a place where they’ll educate and inspire. Blog readers will not only learn more about their favorite topic—scrapbooking—they’ll also connect with CK experts and be an active part of the CK family. You’ll find:

* Frequent giveaways
* Fresh project ideas
* A look inside each monthly issue of the magazine
* Scrapbooking tips and advice from the experts you know and love
* Previews of the latest scrapbooking products
* Online video segments* And so much more!
.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Found this cute little giclee print on Etsy.

I would loooooove to have it for my craft room.

Anyone wanna buy it for me?

It's only 20 bucks!

No?

{sigh.} Maybe next month.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

And finally, I made a second font of my handwriting. I heard back from a few that the first font I made had some glitches. And I'm not gunna lie, this one has a sad little lower-case "g" that could break your heart and a problem with the #9. But it's a lot better than the last font and I like it! Who uses the 9 anyway?!



By the way, I made it using the Free Font Genrator, which Emily Foley told me about, and it was way easier than my last attempt. And it's FREE! Make your own today or download Emilie's Sedative for free by clicking here.
.
.

7 comments

Kerryn said...

Congrats on the guest spot at Pencil Lines (that's how I found your blog :) ). Love your layout using the sketch. TFS.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 09 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

I really like that new handwriting.
I'm going to download it right now.

Anonymous said...

that target stuff is so cool. i can't wait.

Jeanann said...

Cool font! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love this font! Especially the "R". I use a capital R too! I downloaded immediatley and have already used it on two pages. Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Way cool font! Thank you!

meisie