They had a variety of new lines, but here are my very favorites. Please please please click on their site link to see their other amazingly cute collections and embellishments. And all of their lines are named after soup! Yum!

And last night I got to create with some of their papers and WOWZA! Once in a while you get two sided papers and you mourn using one because you are in love with both sides. Ugh! This was the case last night. It was very difficult to cut into, but I love this layout about our recent move to Delaware.PRODUCTS - Cardstock: WorldWin, Jillibean Soup (Cream of Mushroom on Craft) - Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup (Minestrone) - Pen: Zig - Stickers: Bella Blvd (Swing Into Spring, Sweet Celebration) - Felt Embellishments: Jillibean SoupJournaling - Tag: Jillibean Soup - Corner Punch: EK Success - Other: pop dots, silver mini brads
.
.








11 comments
The color combos in this line are very yummy! Great LO!
Totally cute!!
Yummy!!!!!!! love your layout!!!
Great page! And I totally know what you mean about agonizing over the choice of which side to use.
~Tami
you're so cute, i love the "where" part.
yummy! you rocked the soup, girl!!
very cute....i have the same problem with 2-sided paper - i always have to buy 2, just in case! LOL :)
Cute line!
I just caught up on your blog...35 entries! Ella's voice is darling. Your picture of her and her Daddy playing CandyLand is awesome. I'm glad you're all not sick anymore! I hope you can enjoy the rest of the winter!
Those papers look gorgeous and I love you layout!!! It's wonderful! Love the graphic style of it and the colors are great :o)
Love your layout and Jillibean Soup!
love Jillybean Soup papers, came across them this week and tehy just ahppen to be on my five fav fridyay list! Great layout
hugs anna x
Post a Comment