PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.
The Chinese are so Wise
5.09.2010
Back in the beginning of March we had a special family date night. We had Chinese food...a favorite of everyone but Evangeline. After we ate our stir fry and rice we had fortune cookies with the funnest fortunes in them...
Congratulations!! This is so funny to me because I just announced that I am pregnant on my blog on Saturday. Your way of telling is way more creative and fun. So exciting!
woot, woot, woot!!! Can't wait to meet that new little Ahern-to-be. That is one lucky baby. And I hope that you get some smooth-sailing this time around. Big Hugs, my friend.
What a fun way to tell your family!!! I was going to do something fun like that for our little girl, but I couldn't wait and ended up telling my hubby on the phone on his way home from work. But congrats Em!!! I'm so so happy for you!!!
Wow, I'm behind! This was an awesome way to tell your husband and I might steal it when we next get pregnant. With my first I got a fortune cookie about a week before we found out that said: "A short stranger will soon enter your life." I joked that we were going to get preggers...little did I know......
46 comments
Congratulations!
Congratulations!!!!! This is the most fun way of announcing that i have EVER seen!!! :) WAHOOOO!
Oh I LOVE Matt's face! Priceless. How did the Chinese know?!
Perfect day for the announcement. Congratulations to your WHOLE family.
What wonderful news !! Maybe you'll be blessed with two....
Congratulations!
(and what a fun way to break the news to the family ) :)
Holy cute idea! Congrats girlie!
Congratulations!! This is so funny to me because I just announced that I am pregnant on my blog on Saturday. Your way of telling is way more creative and fun. So exciting!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A huge congratulations!!!
Hehe.... Love those fortunes... Congrats...
Congratulations!
whoa whoa wait...really? Or is this a joke?
woot, woot, woot!!! Can't wait to meet that new little Ahern-to-be. That is one lucky baby. And I hope that you get some smooth-sailing this time around. Big Hugs, my friend.
I LOVE that! Many congratulations! Was that how Matt found out or was that for us bloggers? So happy for you guys. :)
It's about time you spilled it publicly!!!!! Congrats to all the Aherns!!!
GASP! Congratulations! What a week you've had. This is so very exciting. Did the next fortune tell the gender? ;)
OMG! Blog follower here forever because I think you rock. Just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm due Sept 16th myself with my second.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a fun new adventure awaits. I just love the clever way you announced it!
that is the cutest announcement i've ever seen! as soon as i saw the first picture, i could see what was coming...
congratulations!
hooray for the ahern family!!
Congrats!!
Congratulations, that is so exciting!!
A very big congratulations!
Oh, that is fantastic!! I can't wait to see the adventures of another adorable Ahern baby!
Hip Hip Hooray! I think that people who have children as cute as yours are morally obligated to have 15 more.
Congratulations!! What a cute way to announce it. Can't wait for all the stories and pictures to come :D
Congrats! Love the fortune cookie idea!
Congratulations, girlie! I'm due October 24th with my second! ;) Hugs!
OH Congrats to you and the Family! (((HUGS)) My Bday is the 14th of Nov ;)
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!!
Your creativity continually amazes me! This is awesome on so many different levels. Congrats! I'm really happy for you all!
Yay Emilie!!! Congrats to your entire family! (c'mon and join the 3 girls club!)
AWESOME!!!!!
Sweet. Letting the cat outta the bag, eh? CONGRATS, Emilie! Best wishes for a smooth easy ride. Smooches - Kimmers
What a fun way to tell your family!!! I was going to do something fun like that for our little girl, but I couldn't wait and ended up telling my hubby on the phone on his way home from work. But congrats Em!!! I'm so so happy for you!!!
Congratulations and what a super fun idea with the fortune cookies!
congrats to you Emilie!!!!!! that totally made me smile today seeing your blog :-) I'm so happy for you!
Congratulations! : )
I love it! CONGRATS!!!
so super fun :) congrats to you all!
Congratulations! (you sure make me wish I knew you) :)
Kudos, woman!
I just love how you presented that news in your blog, too!
:-)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog, and I adore reading about your daily adventures being a mom and a wife...
Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy! Even though we've never met, I feel so happy to share the news of this blessing!
Yeah! I'm sooooo happy for you and your family!
HUGE CONGRATS!
Congratulations!!! And what a great way to let him know!
Wow, I'm behind! This was an awesome way to tell your husband and I might steal it when we next get pregnant. With my first I got a fortune cookie about a week before we found out that said: "A short stranger will soon enter your life." I joked that we were going to get preggers...little did I know......
Post a Comment