PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


An Illicit Sick Day Conversation

2.16.2009
Ella is sick today and came to snuggle with me in my bed early this morning. I was wearing a tank top and she saw part of my cleavage peeking out. Oh, the horror! We had the following creepy and possibly emotionally damaging conversation.

Ella: Mommy, when we were snuggling, I could see your boobies.

Me: Hey, there are worse things than seeing my boobies.
People would pay good money to see these boobies.

Ella: Really?! Good! Then maybe we could take the money and go to Chuck E. Cheese's!

Are you calling CPS or should I?
.
.

3 comments

Cassi said...

i love your sense of humor -- so funny!

Kristin said...

Conversations about my boobs are a daily occurance at our house. DS swears that he remembers drinking milk from my boobs and will ask if the milk is back every couple of months. When I say no he says, "just checking!" I love this age!

Lila said...

Emilie, you brightened my day! i somehow bloghopped to your site and I am HOOKED! You are too funny. Thanks!!!