PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Can't Stop Laughing

2.05.2009
I used to think Junstin Timberlake was kind of a doofus.
This has totally mended our relationship.
Pause my blog music first.
If you haven't seen it...you must.
If you have....laugh again.


.
.

13 comments

Nevis said...

I know! It's SO cute!!!

Kathleen said...

Seen it. LOVED it.

Cassi said...

Amazing -- thank you so very much for sharing!

Julie M. said...

That is hilarious! Love it!

Anonymous said...

You so totally crack me up!

Darlene said...

heeee-lar-i-ous!!! thanks for the laugh!

CJensen said...

Isn't that hilarious??? Seriously, I cannot hear that song without seeing Justin Timberlake dancing in a leotard!

Amy said...

hysterical! thanks for sharing :)

Lola said...

ROF, LMBO!!!!! That was hilarious!!!! My husband & I are cracking up! I've always been a Justin T. fan & this just makes it better. Thanks for sharing that!

Emily said...

me and dave watched that when it was originally on and i actually have a post in the works about it that i forgot until you posted this. hi-larious.

Aly Dosdall said...

saw that and DIED laughing!!

Kristin said...

Thanks for posting this...I needed a laugh today!

Denise said...

I heard of it but never saw it til now!!! HAHAHAHAH.........thanks for the laugh!!!