I recently got some very cute cut-out papers from an Etsy shop called The Scrappy Shack. This shop is filled with cardstock cutouts of all shapes, varieties and themes and she'll customize them to any color you want. So I ordered this die cut numeric paper in light green and black, and last night I created this layout with it.

Here's a close-up. I raised the numeric paper with adhesive foam dots (by 3L) to make a sort of frame for my photo of little Fifi earlier this month. I really like the effect and I love how this layout turned out. You know, sometimes I make a layout and stare at it and change it a million times and finally finish and then...it's crap. But this was decidedly effortless and I love the results. Gotta love it when the stars align!PRODUCTS Cardstock: WorldWin - Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny - Numeric Cut-out Paper: The Scrappy Shack on Etsy - Chipboard Alpha: Heidi Swapp - Chipboard Circle: Scenic Route - Flower: American Crafts - Circle Punch: Marvy - Scissors: Fiskars - Pen: Zig - Other: black mini brads, adhesive foam dots







10 comments
Beautiful LO, I love the effect of the numeric paper.
What an adorable layout!
Your work always amazes me!
Off to see the Etsy shop.
BEAUTIFUL!
Drool, slurp. LOVE IT!!
wow!
i really love this layout!
Fantastic LO - love the photo! Don't you just want to eat her up!? I visited the Srappy Shack - OMG it's ALL to die for. I had to leave quickly and keep my hands to myself.... lol
Holy crap the dougan is so cute in that picture. I want to squeeze her, but I can't. For you are too far away
Love this page! Your work is always so amazing. Off to etsy to check out this place!
I really love what you did with the numbered cardstock - by using the darker numbered title on top of it. That stuff has always stumped me - and you've just given me a direction to go. Thanks!
love the layout!!!!!! (you know we're all gonna scraplift that!) :-) great colors too! :-)
Post a Comment