
The Beds: They will soon have matching natural finish toddler beds. The cheap kind...from Walmart. Ella already has hers and we are getting ready to transition Eva from her crib to a Big Girl Bed. I saw a fabulous new product at this past CHA that I am totally going to use.
Victorian Appliques by The Bella Cottage. They are exact copies of wood carvings that were done back in the 1800's! The appliques are made of resin that can be painted or stained, and are easily glued onto many types of surfaces, including wood. They have tons of styles to choose from and really good photo examples of how you can mix and match these to create different looks on your furniture. And the best part? Under 10 bucks.
The Walls:I plan on using my Cricut and the Cricut Cartridge called Storybook to cut vinyl and adorn the walls with soft pink scrolls and twirls. Of course, this necessitates my upgrading to a Cricut Expression, but that shouldn't be too painful! (wink!)
The Bedding: Right now, I am leaning towards a pink damask set like this one called Pink Taffy available at Bedding & More.

The Lighting: And, of course, I would absolutely have to include this gorgeous mini chandelier. This one is under $90 and can be found on Allkidslamps.com. Wouldn't this be so adorable?

If you were 6 years old...
wouldn't you want to live in this room?
..







10 comments
OH, THIS IS SOOOO CUTE! This stuff makes me long for a girl!
I can't take it!!!
Yes, But I am 34, and I would also like to live in this room. Can I move in? :-) Love this stuff!
Okay...the big M and K on the wall reminds me of a certain Mary Kate and Ashley event that attacked my life oh so many years ago. I am glad to see that YOU still support their growing empire through your children! Ha Ha!
What an adorable set of plans.
Your taste level is always spot on.
Very sweet....makes me wish I had a girl, too. 3 boys in this house= no pink!!!
That looks like such a great girls room. I am also in the process of designing a room for Brinlee. I am thinking of doing some kind of mural if I can pull it off. I gotta get some of those Victorian appliques.
Heck, I'm 46 and I want to live in it! :)
You should check out the pink damask curtains a Target right now...I wish I had windows for them...Cuuuuuute!
btw....emilie, you've been tagged! hope you'll play along....nothing too crazy! check out the details on my blog :)
Thanks for information!! I personally like these types of Shabby Chic Bedroom Furniture style!
Post a Comment