PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


Printable Valentine Freebies....the kinky edition.

2.12.2009
Warning: If any men read this blog, and I highly doubt they do, these downloadable cards are not for you to give. Women will not like them or think they are romantic.

Women: These are the perfect card for your significant other...they'll never forget this Valentine's Day, I guarantee it.

Mom: Sorry about this.

Here are some freebie downloadable Valentines. I am giving them to you today so that you can have them all printed and ready for Saturday. Or print them up and save them for a totally random day, months in the future and slip one into your husband's briefcase before he leaves for work. Genius. Click on the image you want and download a file which includes spacing for the fold in the card. The man in your life will thank me!


{PG Rated}





{PG-13 Rated}





{R Rated}

15 comments

stevie kay said...

BAHAA HAA HAA! I think my hubby will definitely appreciate these :-)

Emily said...

NICE.

Jennifer said...

Oh these are hilarious! If I hadn't already gotten hubby a card I would SO use one of them

Amy said...

these are great! :)

JDM said...

Very fun!

Just Jaime said...

hahaha LOVE THEM!

Just Jaime said...

also, LOVING the new music.

ybus said...

ROFL, love em!

the real ~Roxann~ said...

Em..you really are hilarious!!!! I love them!

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Emilie,
You're fabulous and one of the blogs I always read...
And I've nominated you for an award, but I can't post images on this comment... So you'll have to visit my blog for details. Sorry for the inconvenience, but please keep posting awesome blogs! We ::Heart:: you.

nickandstaci said...

love these! i am sure the hubby will too. thanks for sharing!

Missy said...

Emilie! These are awesome! I hope you don't mind me blogging about it and sending people your way!
I'm sure my hubby will thank you!

Nevis said...

Baahahahah!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 14 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I'm a man and I read your blog. You can blame Emily Foley for introducing me to you.