- Awoke to the living room decorations. Ella was ecstatic. Had cereal and pink applesauce for breakfast.
- Lost the car keys which made us 20 minutes late for Ballet class and started the day with tears. Don't worry, we recovered.
- After class we hit Panera for lunch. The girls had whole wheat grilled cheese sandwiches and organic yogurt tubes. I had a sourdough bowl of French Onion Soup. Perfection.
- Dropped into Target and bought birthday presents for Ella. I brought a blanket in from the car and hid them in the cart under the blanket.
- Came home. Naps for the girls. Baked 3 different sized circular cakes. Assembly begins tomorrow.
- Met Matt at the Oasis Family Fun Center in PA and played for a few hours. The Jungle Gym was fun and the girls played happily for about an hour. Eva was particularly enchanted with the tunnel tubes.

But the star of the night was mini bowling. They had tiny balls, pins and lanes with no gutters. A big hit.

- Dinner was at Ella's fave burger joint (and mine) 5 Guys Burgers and Fries. Here she is munching on their appetizer peanuts.

- Both girls fell asleep in the car on the way home. I guess presents and cake will wait until tomorrow after the "Friends" party.
.
.







5 comments
I like the "tears" comment.
I love the mini bowling! The only time I have ever done it was while I was out in DC for my brother's wedding. They called it "Duckpin" bowling.
Happy Happy!
where in PA is the Oasis Family fun place? I never heard of it. I'm in Chester county.
Great pics! Glad she had a fun Birthday! Can't wait to see part 2. Have a wonderful weekend!
Mmmmm...Five Guys! I broke my poor mother's Catholic Heart last Friday, and ate a biggo 5Guy bacon cheeseburger on the FIRST Friday of Lent. (With a large fries and cherry coke...) Rita's water ice was open, too for dessert.
Not the best way to begin the forty days, huh?
Post a Comment