PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


If you're NOT a Mormon...

2.04.2009

Please do not in any way shape or form
believe for a second
that these two
are accurate representations
of Mormons in general.

If they weren't already idiots
they would have never been chosen
to be on The Real World.

I'm just sayin'.

7 comments

Sara Ancich said...

come on by...i would love to hear your commentary on my latest challenge...humor me.

Emily said...

is that guy new to real world? haven't seen him before, but haven't watched for a few years.

4guysandagirl said...

Isn't that the way it works with Hollywood and religion??? I am so tired of every 'christian' on T.V. being arrogant, jugemental, or plain old dumb!!!

Anonymous said...

Toooootally agreein' with ya!

Kathleen said...

I totally agree!!! And the thing that annoyed me the most was when my friends would tell me that Julie reminded them of me....only because of the Mormon connection (at least I hope). I am SO NOT Julie!

Angie said...

Okay...so you're one of my friends with a claim to fame *wink*. Here's my other...Julie was my roommate for a semester before she headed off to New Orleans for the Real World. That was an interesting semester!

Angie said...

She's a nice girl. She taught me some basic guitar skills and talked with me a lot through her decision as to whether or not she should go. She went with some good intentions, but also heavily persuaded by the glitz and glamor of Hollywood beckoning. She was also naive in what to expect and how they would push her buttons to get her to react in immature ways (aka...to make the show interesting).
I pretty sure that she didn't realize how much her life was going to change...