PLEASE NOTE: This post may contain affiliate links for products I love and believe in. When you purchase them I get a small commission. Thanks so much for your support! To read my full privacy policy click here.


To the post-Superbowl one hour special episode of The Office ... you complete me.

2.01.2009

.
.

12 comments

Emily said...

oh my gosh, it was SO FUNNY. and is kevin looking at a naked woman in that picture?

The Sonboul's said...

WHAT?! I hope are DVR picked this up and recorded it! YOu're so funny to post about his!

Vanessa said...

yes! and it was knee slapping hilarious!

Unused Account said...

oh my gosh, it was SO FUNNY. and is kevin looking at a naked woman in that picture?

February 02, 2009

***

Oh no! He totally WAS!
I didn't even notice.
I swapped the pictures!
LOL!

Unknown said...

Really? I had to turn it off and go to bed halfway through because, like most episodes of the office, it was getting to be a little too stupid and, honestly, not worth watching when it's 11:30 at night.

Anonymous said...

Seriously... I have not laughed so hard in so long... the office just keeps getting better and better...

KariAnnS said...

I nearly peed my pants. The best one to date!!

stevie kay said...

My favorite one so far, that's for sure!

Amy said...

so glad we dvr'd it. hope to watch it tonight :)

emilyruth said...

seriously!

:)

ps the word verification that i have for this comment is:
cropsxie

you can spin that a few different ways if you are creative...
& i know you are...

:)

Shannon said...

that's what HE said!

Jaime Lynne said...

Amen, sistah! I feel the same way here.