
Are you kidding me?
I spend all day wrangling children,
administering children's Ibuprofen to my toddler to keep her fever down,
driving to freakin' Maryland to get to a Super Walmart,
carry two sleeping kids up three flights of stairs,
make a delicious dinner,
clean up afterwards,
and now you have the gall to show re-runs of both The Office and 30 Rock.
Is this some sort of sick joke?
How dare you!!!
.
.







8 comments
oh sadness!!! The Office hasn't come on yet here (we're 4 hrs behind east coast) ... and I was SO excited about Thrs nite!!!! (sorry about the sick kiddos - I AM THERE!!!)
and during February sweeps, too.
Hey....don't be bagging on my husbands station!!! :) And this year, because of the "digital transition" the Feb Sweeps are actually in March..... Weird, huh?! Weird especially for us who LIVE it!
But, sorry about The Office. That really does suck! :) I'll forward the memo to my husband, so he can forward it to the "right" people! Ha ha!
Another busy househunting week for me...how is yours going? Give me a call if you feel like chatting some more. Is Eva feeling better? I see she got what Ella had. Poor girls!
I totally agree! It's a crime I say!
Amen! I was pretty bummed about the Office, too.
But sweeps was pushed back to March this year to accomodate the digital changeover, so I'm hoping March will be full of the new episodes!
Oh yeah, I sat down with my cozy blanket and my snack, sent my boys upstairs and what did I get? RERUNS! As my 3 year old niece would say, "what the hecks"?!
I know the feeling. It feels like you just got sucker punched in the gut. I get that when they show re-runs of Grey's and/or Private Practice....
Post a Comment